Extreme 645 Game King powered with industry leading Yamaha's Outboards.
All our boats include quality Easytow trailers with mounted spare wheels, trailer catches & Tie down buckles.
Fitted out with dual batteries including Yamaha VSR charge system, trim tabs, Raymarine electronics, Stress Free "free fall" anchor winches & Fusion stereo, VHF radio, saltwater wash down pump.
Rear awning, bait board, wiper and side gunnel matting.
EXTREME 645 GAME KING
With Extreme Boats refined design incorporating a broad water line beam width, matched with a large downturn chine, their stability at rest is a real stand out.
While the 20.5 deg deadrise enables them to deliver excellent performance in rough conditions, when you take a closer look throughout the range, it's easy to see why Extreme now have the bragging rights of becoming the most awarded alloy boat throughout New Zealand "ever". With their clean lines normally reserved for the fibreglass market, their sure to impress the whole family.
Standard features include
- Marine grade alloy throughout
- Fully welded under floor construction
- Tread plate floor
- 3 Large buoyancy tanks
- Flooding keel Portofino transom
- Self-draining anchor locker Dive platform handrails
- Walk through transom
- Underfloor storage with hinged lids
- Alloy moulded bump rail
- Transducer brackets
- 2 Large storage compartments in transom, including hatch covers
- Rocket launcher
- Alloy rod holders
- 200 Ltr fuel tank, including sender
- Fully lined cabin Storage hatches throughout
- Navigation lights Bilge pump
- Wiring loom Inc 6 way switch panel
- Alloy bow sprit
- Bolstered Seats with swivel and slides
- Sliding windows in hard top
- Dash handrail Bonnet access hatch
- Hydraulic steering, including wheel